Thursday, 4 October 2012

Third quarter finishes!

Yes, that's a plural.  As in, I managed to finish more than one project from my quarter three list for Rhonda's finish along. Naturally, they're not the two that have been in the queue the longest--those would be the Mystery quilt (although I've nearly finished another block) and the Dresden quilt that I included in my to do list for the first, second and third quarters of   No, these project were new ones that I added for quarter three. 

My first finish, early in the quarter, was sundresses for the girls.  I blogged about it here.

The second was much more recent.  I blogged the entire saga (loved it, didn't love it, loved it, didn't love it, et cetera, ad nausem) here.

So, all in all, I'm pretty pleased with myself.  It's the most I've managed to accomplish yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment