Monday, 1 April 2013

First Quarter Report

All in all, I had a successful first quarter.  I finished all the the projects that I listed as goals in my First Quarter Goal Setting post

This lovely Mystery Stars quilt is my most recent finish.  It's a modified version of Sheila's (Bluepatch quilter) Mystery Quilt, and I blogged about the finish in my Three for Three post.

I also finished my Sea of Squares.  This was a quilt along organized by Christa, and it was a lot of fun. I blogged about it here.

Finally (actually this was the first finish, but I seem to be going in reverse chronological order), I finished this Hexagon Star baby quilt that I blogged about in February.  It's just about the last item in the box of unfinished items from the late 70s and early 80s.  Really, opening that box after it had been lost for so many years was like opening a time capsule. 

So, I finished everything that I planned to and a bit more besides, but it wasn't a particularly onerous list.  I think that I may have to up the ante for the next quarter.

she can quilt

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Each of your quilts is beautiful, and how wonderful to finish all three for the FAL!

Post a Comment