First, the successes.
1) The red and white quilt. Finished and delivered. I think that this is the first time I've given someone a quilt that they didn't know was coming. It was a complete surprise. I definitely have to do that more often. I love this one, and so did the recipients. And it was definitely worth the challenges.
2) Dresses for the kidlets--I'm counting these two as a single finish because just finishing one was not an option. Completed and loved. I'm glad that they're still little enough to like dressing the same-ish. I have to use this fabric again--it's so soft. Blogged here.
blogged about this one a lot over the last year, but this will be the last time! It's done!! Can you tell that I'm happy about this?
4) The tool case. This was intended for a conference/workshop that I'd planned to attend in June. I didn't make it to the workshop, but I do have a very cute little folding case, that will still likely see a lot of use. I blogged about it here.
5) Tova Tunic. Rather than make a muslin first, I decided to use some voile that I had on hand. I didn't get a nice photo of this immediately after I finished it, so I'd been wearing it for a while when this snap was taken in the garden. Still, finished is finished. I just blogged about this a few minutes ago. Talk about getting it in just under the wire.
That leaves the two projects I didn't finish.
1) I didn't make any progress at all on the tote bag.
2) The modified Baby Chevron quilt. It's well beyond this stage now.
The pieces have all been cut out, arranged, mixed up, rearranged, sewn into strips, been partially unsewn, had all of the squares made from two of the fabrics removed and replaced, and is now back in strips just waiting to be sewn together. This one, I'll definitely carry over to the next quarter. I'm still motivated.
So, that's it. Not a perfect score, but not bad at all.
Now, I just have to link this up on Leanne's page, and check out what everyone else had made in the last three months.