Sunday 6 July 2014

Second Quarter Wrap-up Post


I'm going to make this easy for Katy.

Here's the link to my second quarter goal-setting post.

And, here's the link to the ta-da post for my single, solitary finish--the Anita's Arrowhead quilt that I made for my daughter.


That's it.  No finished sweaters, no finished cushion covers.  Nothing but the one quilt.  What can I say--it's summer, and after several years of relative neglect, I had to get out and do something with the garden.  Not that I'm complaining.  It was great to feel well enough to weed and dig and plant after being unable to do much of anything physical for so long.  But, now that the garden is looking more or less presentable, I'm hoping that I can accomplish more next quarter.

Linking to the Quarter 2 Finish Party

Finish Along 2014





No comments:

Post a Comment