Wednesday 2 May 2012

Small Project Sew Along

Amanda Jean has instigated a small project sew along.

crazy mom quilts

Step 1.  make a list of all the small projects that I'd like to complete during the month of May, and post it on my blog.

She has 20 items on her list.  Twenty.  And some of her small items are dresses.

I think that I have two that I'd consider small.
  1. a coaster for my night table so that my glass of water doesn't thunk when I put it down in the middle of the night; and
  2. a cover for my ereader.  This one also counts toward the My Precious QAL, so if I manage to finish it, I'll be able to cross it off two lists.  Bonus!

That's the realistic list.  If I want to move into the realm of wishful thinking, I'd add
  1. a dress for Miss E.;
  2. a dress for Miss K.; and
  3. a Tova tunic for me.

This would be in addition to the 4 big projects.

Let's see if writing them in an official list helps me to get them done.  Maybe I need to take some vacation time.


No comments:

Post a Comment