Wednesday 25 July 2012

A Finish! and just in time too...

...since the sun has finally decided to come out.  Touch wood, but summer appears to have arrived at long last.  The third quarter of  Rhonda's Finish Along inspired me to finish these sundresses for the girls.  Cute or what?
 




The Oliver & S Seashore Sundress is made with Flea Market Fancy, and the Brooke dress is made with Pear Tree. 

I have to say that both of these patterns were very nice to work with.  As were the fabrics.  And both girls seemed happy enough with them to have made the effort worthwhile.  Mind you, they are pink, and a potato sack would probably have been sufficient if it were pink.

I'm going to have to figure out how to link to flickr photos, but I haven't been successful so far.  I don't know why perfectly clear photos look so awful when they're uploaded directly into blogger.



No comments:

Post a Comment